Monday, October 05, 2009

Women prison officers do not need physical strength

Interesting article

The Connecticut PAT, which simulates actual situation that guards could face in their line of duty, and therefore seems most fair at least to me, is, according to some PC forces, just another device men uses to keep women down.

By the same token, we should not reject students who apply to Harvard on the basis of bad grades at high schools or bad SAT tests. Grades and test scores are no more relevant to being good students in an elite university than physical fitness were to prison guards!

By the way, whenever I see female prison guards or police officers or military personnel, I wonder;

Are they really going to protect us?

There are some female security guards in the company I work for, so sighting female officers is not uncommon. Some of them are very young and seems frail (and hot too!) But everytime I see them, I wonder, if something happens, do we (I mean men not in uniform) need to protect these women instead? For example, if female officer was confronting intruders or criminals, and looks like on the verge of being overpowered, should I as a man show some chavinistic side of me and step in to help this hapless woman? I know if the officer was man, I don't have to ask this question to myself.

Also, if a criminal attacked female police officer, would it come with a heavier sentence, since in addition to attacking officer, he is committing "violence against women", a crime which could carry another hefty sentences? Or the fact that the attacked officer was a woman enough to elicit sympathy for her and anger towards the attacker to punish him with heavier sentence?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh my god you're a fucking idiot aren't you. your dad must've really fucked you up.

Anonymous said...

Alas, such a predictable response from a woman. As you can see there is not one modicum of thought or analysis in her response. All she exhibits is her knee jerk "righteous and loudmouthed outrage" over the article. Furthermore, she resorts to the same old ad-hominem, shaming attack designed to silence the poster or deflect the argument.

Now gentlemen, would you want to defend this woman or any of her ilk? I think not.

sorenlerby said...

she(1st comment)'s just having a bad day....