Friday, November 09, 2007

Operah Winfrey school

Note that the perpetrator of this sex crime is a WOMAN! But of course we cannot blame women for anything in this society, since women are the victims of patriarchal oppression . So the article tries to shit blame to society and (men, of course);


"perhaps because of the sexually freer environment that girls and women are experiencing and the portrayal of women as sex objects. "

But maybe even this female author sensed that shifting blame to soceity and men do not fly in this case, so she desparately try to muddle the issue....

"Most also come from extremely difficult, disorganized circumstances in which affection, love and relationships are deeply rooted in sexual behavior."

Typical Newsweek job.

2 comments:

sola_education said...

I WANT TO FURTHER MY EDUCATION AND DON'T HAVE THE MEANS OF DOING THIS SO I'M PLEADING TO OPERAH WINFREY TO ASSIST IN HER SCHOOL I AM EAGER TO BE EDUCATED...BECAUSE EDUCATION IS LEGACY...MY E-MAIL ADDRESS IS solly_fatty@fastermail.com...U CAN REPLY ME BACK THERE I WILL BE LOOKING FORWARD TO SEEING YOU REPLY ME...I AM SOLA FROM NIGERIA........CONTACT NUMBER IS 2348026603739..

sola_education said...

I WANT TO FURTHER MY EDUCATION AND DON'T HAVE THE MEANS OF DOING THIS SO I'M PLEADING TO OPERAH WINFREY TO ASSIST IN HER SCHOOL I AM EAGER TO BE EDUCATED...BECAUSE EDUCATION IS LEGACY...MY E-MAIL ADDRESS IS solly_fatty@fastermail.com...U CAN REPLY ME BACK THERE I WILL BE LOOKING FORWARD TO SEEING YOU REPLY ME...I AM SOLA FROM NIGERIA........CONTACT NUMBER IS 2348026603739..